Making sure that the best we’ve done in digital becomes the ‘next normal’
A Talk by John Fitzgerald (Digital Evolution Manager, Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations)
About this Talk
The Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations have a simple vision for digital change in the Scottish Voluntary Sector: Taking the best of digital strategy and practice from the pandemic, and making this achievable for any organisation in the voluntary sector. Any voluntary sector organisation, of any size, should be able to deliver digital services to a high standard.
To make this vision a reality, we need to:
- Put users and their needs front and centre
- Be canny investors in digital and technology
- Break digital out of silos and embed it right through what we do
- Keep working to boost staff skills at all levels
- Make digital secure by design (and keep it that way)
I’ll be talking about how charities of all sizes can unlock more impact and effectiveness by embracing technology in a strategic way.