After a 15 years working for major System Integration Partners, I founded Solution Performance Group, to work with clients to understand their technology and operational challenges, identifying the "unknowns" along the way.
The reality is that if you don't know about something, you can't address it, so we like to use tried and trusted tools and techniques to provide end to end visibility of the challenges and opportunities as they present themselves.
Throughout my career I've been fortunate enough to work for a number of reputable organisations and on some major transformational projects, most recently here at SPG:
* Helping a major UK outsourcer to identify and remediate their technology architecture challenges.
* Working with a high-street bank to isolate the source of a problem that seemed unsolvable.
* Consulting for a high-performing Financial Services organisation to define their technology strategy.
* Building a software platform that provides crucial insight across a variety of sectors.
* Advising a global, prestigious airline on their Enterprise Information Management strategy.
* Working across the justice and blue-light sectors to deliver transformational digital services.
Even though the topic of "information technology" is seldom perceived to be an exciting pastime, I usually can't help but get excited about it (especially if it's trying to crack a puzzle that's been keeping me awake at night).